Elton Home Team Eastside Triathlon Registration
Stay tuned for Registration fee details
Details on the Eastside Kids Triathlon found here.
This race is sanctioned by USA Triathlon. A $15 Fee will be added for adult athletes who are not Annual Members. USAT Membership comes with some great benefits for annual members. Find USAT membership info here.
Full time student, Military, Tri Club and RTB member discount available. Discounts are for individual entries only, no relay discounts. Email Julie for details. Tri Clubs have your team manager email for a team discount code. (RTB members check the member only section of the website). Students must also bring their student ID to packet pick up.
Packet Pick Up
At packet pick up all athletes are required to show photo ID. NO ID, NO RACE, NO EXCEPTIONS. If registration is completed online, USAT cards are no longer required due to our registration system. Packet pick up and day of registrations (not online) must bring their USAT cards if they are members. Relay teams must either come together to pick up the packet or they will only be given their part of the race packet. No one may pick up another person's packet. Youth athletes without an ID must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID.
A medal, a meal, and a technical T-shirt commemorating the event . Tech Shirt in the preferred size are guaranteed for athletes who register 3 weeks prior to race day. Extra shirts will likely be available for all others - those shirts will be made available to athletes according to registration dates. The early birds get the shirts.
Any person who will be 15 years old by 12/31/2019 is welcome to participate in the Super Sprint and Sprint. Kids Triathlon is open to ages 5-10 years old.
Relay Team Registration Details
1. If new user to Run Sign Up enter basic information. If you already have an account, log in to Run Sign up.
2. In the "Choose Your Event" section, select Group/Team. Please note pricing will not reflect the relay price in this location but will be reflected at checkout.
3. Follow the instructions on either Join an Existing Team/Group or Create a Team/Group. If creating a new team, you have the option of setting a password that you can give to your team members to register under team name.
4. Complete the rest of registration including selecting which leg of the relay you will be doing.
Raise the Bar is run by athletes for athletes and we realize that circumstances beyond our control sometimes arise. We appreciate Race Directors who are compassionate and understanding toward us and we try to do that for our athletes as well.
We are happy to defer your entry to the following year if you have a compelling reason – like an impressive injury, family hardship (God forbid) etc. If the reason for your cancellation is a desire not to do the race because of scheduling, lack of training, work etc., there’s no deferral. No deferrals will be granted within 2 weeks of the race date. We appreciate your understanding that we have fixed costs associated with our race (medals, shirts, food, prizes, permits etc…) that are unrecoverable. Deferrals will not include USAT or other race associated fees.
If you need to discuss a deferral, please email Julie.
* Transferring an entry to another athlete is allowed at Raise the Bar Events. Please email Julie to make this happen. She really appreciates some notice prior to race day.